We welcome your application for positions at Transitions of Western Illinois. Transitions is an equal opportunity employer and provider.
We do not discriminate in employment or service delivery on the basis of gender, race, color, age, religion, national origin, marital status, military status, sexual orientation, or the presence of a non-job-related disability. We are aware of issues related to cultural differences and make every effort to accommodate special needs.
Applicants being considered for positions at Transitions of Western Illinois will be subject to the following pre-employment and/or conditional employment tests and considerations, as applicable to the position:
- Drug/alcohol testing
- Criminal background check/fingerprinting
- Proof of age, depending on position
- Proof of education level (minimum high school graduate or equivalent), varies by position
- Professional references
- Verification of citizenship
- Healthcare Worker Registry
- Abuse/Neglect registries (CANTS, OIG)
- Sex Offender Registry
- Department of Motor Vehicles driving report for insurability
- Reliable vehicle/transportation
- Ability to meet/perform the requirements of the position including education, experience, licenses, registrations, physical activity, physical requirements, and/or environmental conditions
Any application, offer of employment, or employment by Transitions should not be construed as a contract of employment. Transitions is an at-will employer; the employee or Transitions may terminate the employment at any time for any reason or no reason at all. In addition, the first 30 working days of employment is a trial/probationary period that gives both parties the opportunity to determine if a good match has been made.
If you are interested in employment with Transitions, you may complete the application form below. Once you submit the form, your information is sent to Marcie Kramer, Director of Human Resources. This application is intended to provide summary information only. Should you be called for an interview, you will be required to complete a more detailed application form.